Sorry, but your browser does not support!
The last protector from TRADIGO GIOVANNI S.r.l. is ECOPROTECT, a technologically innovative formula for shoes, clothing and fabric furnishing elements. It forms an invisible, long-lasting protective layer that allows the article to breathe while totally repelling liquids, moisture, mud, dirt, and oil, and without altering its original appearance.
ECOPROTECT blocks UV rays and thus helps prevent colors from fading. It is water-based, 98% biodegradable, non-toxic, and contains no solvents, PFOA, PFOS, PFCs, or propellants, making it suitable for indoor use. ECOPROTECT is sold in 200 ml. (6.76 U.S. fl. oz.) bottles. Its specially designed pump and spray nozzle system ensures even and wide coverage and, if necessary, a continuous flow mode. The product is characterized by a delicate scent of orange blossoms and sandalwood.
Cod. 291000082 - 200 ml.
The best performance is obtained if you follow these guidelines:
• Make sure the surface to be treated is clean and dry;
• Test the product on an inconspicuous part of the article to be treated before treating the entire article;
• The spray nozzle should be held 10-15 cm from the surface;
• Spread gently with a clean, soft brush to allow ECOPROTECT to penetrate deeply into the fibers and coat them;
• Repeat the spraying and brushing steps at least once, waiting 10 minutes between applications;
• Clean ECOPROTECT from the non-absorbent portions of the article (metal, rubber, etc.) and dry with a clean, soft, absorbent cloth;
• Let dry at least 24 hours at room temperature.
Press the lever two to three times in succession for prolonged spray mode.
Improper application may result in uneven protection.
The amount of ECOPROTECT necessary to achieve full protection depends on the type of material (surface characteristics, absorption capacity).
It is very important to follow the proper application method.
Estimated quantities per pair of shoes or boots:
• shoes: 10-25 ml
• boots: 20-50 ml
If liquid or dirt adheres to the protected material, rinse with clean water. Do not rub but use friction to clean and dab the surface dry with a clean absorbent cloth. If stains remain, wash the material and reapply ECOPROTECT.
ECOPROTECT performs best when applied to new materials.
Prior treatment with other protective products may compromise the performance of ECOPROTECT.
Polish objects in smooth leather and hide thoroughly after use.
ECOPROTECT does not fill void spaces and thus cannot protect loosely woven or knit fabrics.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Follow local waste regulations when disposing.
ECOPROTECT is an EcoPro product, an innovative line of eco-sustainable products developed by Tradigo Giovanni S.r.l. to provide high performance while protecting the environment according to the latest standards. Products in the EcoPro line are biodegradable, water-based, and free of solvents, propellants, and PFCs.